Innovative projects are initiated to fulfill these ambitions. For example, industries experiment with green hydrogen, waste and organic material becomes feedstock for renewable fuel, and renewable energy projects pop up everywhere we look. The transmission towards a sustainable environment and, in particular within the transport sector, becomes more dynamic every day, resulting in an overwhelming set of possibilities!
And this is where you come in. As our Junior Sustainability Advisor, you’ll do a deep dive into new legislations around renewable energy and environmental commodities. You are the eyes and ears in this continuous developing market and know (or are eager to get to know) every little detail like the back of your hand. You oversee consequences of amendments in law and regulations, but you are also able to translate small changes into big commercial opportunities. You bring tailor-made solutions and strategic concepts to the table that contribute to our client’s needs.
We’ll promise you a job that is never boring and ask for your full commitment in return. The problems that you and your team will be working on are complex and require special attention for various clients. You take ownership in your decisions and are always on the look-out for best practices. We will reward your effort by flying across Europe to go to the latest conferences and meet international associations and institutions to visit new initiatives (When Covid-19 is over, of course). At the end of the day, it is the rush of coming up with new ideas that will be providing our clients with the best service in the market and come up with solutions that others haven’t thought of yet. That gives you the drive to make it happen.
- You are full of ambition and drive and are passionate to succeed
- You want to be the best; scouting for new opportunities is your passion
- You translate market developments into impact for our clients
- You are eager and curious to learn about our products
- You are a serious sparring partner and expert for both your teammates as our clients
- You have affinity with roles that combine both analytical and commercial skills, or you can prove you are a data driven solution factory
- You preferably have (some) understanding of or affinity with the renewable energy market
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Fluent in Italian or Spanish language
The Energy Department has extensive experience in consulting and trading in the different renewable energy markets across Europe. Our young and rapidly growing desk helps organizations to achieve their sustainability objectives related to carbon emissions, renewable energy, energy efficiency, biogas and biofuels and assists clients in realizing their renewable energy projects.
Our team is always on a mission to make ideas, products, and opportunities a great success. The team consists of a group of ambitious and highly motivated analysts and consultants that are continuously looking for new products, markets, and advisory services to support our clients in the best possible way. We have a nose for creating products and solutions that will add value to companies all around Europe involved in renewable energy. Being part of our team in, you will be involved with the energy transition in Europe, being active in an important, fast growing market.
As a Junior Sustainability Advisor, you can expect a team that motivates you to be the best. We will be a sparring partner and provide the tools for you to develop that ingenious strategy that will convince your clients in a heartbeat. We provide you with various courses and training sessions with your peers to make you the best consultant you could be. Concretely, we offer:
- Working in an awesome, ambitious, and driven high-performing team
- Energetic and friendly colleagues from all over the world
- A versatile full-time position in a fast growing and professional organization
- One of the most interesting work environments in Amsterdam: the old trading floor of the historical Amsterdam Stock Exchange
- Competitive remuneration with a significant bonus structure and multiple training possibilities
- Access to our extensive online learning platform for your personal development (e.g., languages, personal leadership and more!)
- 27 holidays per calendar year
- NS Business card (depending on your residence)
- Free inhouse fitness
- A variety of activities with the team
- Beers on a Friday
Functie groep: Trading & Brokerage
Ref nr: 101314
Naam: Willem-Hans Rhee
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.